Re: [Phys-l] Poll shows fewer Americans "believe" in global warming

Jack!

The dreaded error 404.

However, googling <F. D. threat> found a parallel article.

bc

On 2009, Oct 24, , at 19:57, Jack Uretsky wrote:

Hi all-
As an addendum to my last, I invite attention to a thoughtful
piece by one of the leading physicists of our age, Freeman Dyson, who
calls attention to what he considers to be more immminent threats:
http://www.mybooks.com/aricles/21494
Regards,
Jack