Re: [Phys-l] T dS versus dQ

I shoulda used "skeptical". and added I hope they will be.

RE: creating entropy. I'm further confused. I thought adding E via a heater would be entropic while adding E via P dV (slowly*) would be isentropic, with the end states being different for the same E.

*I think Vernier's force sensor and their LoggerPro's analysis pkg. will do the integration

bc's vocabulary gone.