Re: [Phys-l] T dS versus dQ

This method is not, I think, very practical, i.e. expensive, very time consuming, etc.

Could one substitute a heating element instead of the speaker? Very easy to measure the E in.

Could the commercial app. at least two members have be insulated and the heating element and a T added inexpensively?

bc intrigued and will to spend some of his very hard earned retirement to purchase that or similar app. for modification, IF reasonably assured of success.

p.s. one prob. students will be suspicious of using two different methods of adding energy?