Re: [Phys-l] possible projectile lab

A coincidence -- only a few days ago I saw a pic. very vividly remembered, of rings thru which a ball following a parabolic path passes. I've scanned the last few hundred site titles in my history w/ no luck.

I suspect a Galileo model.

search: ramp OR "inclined plane" parabola OR "parabolic path" rings

results in: PIRA 1D60.50 described in Meiners, and TPT [22, 402 & 2, 336]

bc, googler