Re: [Phys-l] climate vs weather; was "why and how"

How interesting that the very same sources seem to offer such radically different conclusions to different viewers. Here is the Wiki take - which seems relatively balanced to an innocent bystander....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_bear

(Sorry I am not couching the discussion as a Republican versus Democrat issue....that's not my thing)
Brian W