Re: [Phys-l] Reality versus models of realty

The following URL's May be of interest.
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/44580
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/print/34774

<http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/print/34774>regards,
Sarma

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 7:58 AM, ludwik kowalski <
kowalskil@mail.montclair.edu> wrote:

On Dec 16, 2010, at 8:48 PM, D.V.N. Sarma wrote:

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 7:08 AM, ludwik kowalski <
kowalskil@mail.montclair.edu> wrote:

I would say that real is what would exist if all humans disappeared.
Planets, for example, are real.
Ludwik
=========

Who knows what would be there?
Right now we are not sure of the nature of the world around us.

I am not willing to go so far. I am sure that planets and atoms are real
thins.

Ludwik