Re: [Phys-l] internal/external conservative/nonconservative forces!?!?

By that reasoning, then virtually all properties of objects do not belong to the objects, given that their values are frame dependent. In one sense, I would agree with that statement given that all physics constructs are pretty much in our brains. But in a practical sense, one that we use in educating students, objects do have properties.

Bill