Re: [Phys-l] The political/scientific connection

recast to prevent misunderstanding:

There is evidence that animal species associated with humans
in the US are also growing fatter.

Maybe we are poisoning ourselves with something that is also producing
irrationality!

So could it be something in the soil or
the air. This is of course a facetious suggestion, but you never know.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Yes a more careful reading woulda resulted in understanding!