Re: [Phys-l] [BULK] Re: A relativity/thermodynamics "dilemma"

John,

Thanks for your insights!

If that isn't what was wanted, please re-ask the question.

I don't think I had a specific question -- mostly I wanted to gain a better understanding so that I could talk (slightly more) intelligently on the topic. Your two responses give me exactly that (after I finish digesting them). :-)