Re: [Phys-l] Context

Here:

http://www.cleyet.org/multiple%20images/Caution%20Wet%20Floor/

bc

http://exs.exploratorium.edu/exhibits/flow-formations/

On 2010, Dec 08, , at 10:46, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

BTW, I visited the Exploratorium last Sunday and played w/ the hydraulic stream line "exhibit". Soap is injected at the source and variously shaped wooden blocks are supplied. I noticed one must push one of the blocks against the bottom (à la our discussion on buoyancy) otherwise it tends to float away! I'll post a clip of this and others, soon I pray, to my site.