Re: [Phys-l] question about Bernoulli

I thought my opening statement was relatively clear, but I suppose one could take it completely literally in order to make someone else look stupid. What I meant was that there are many phenomena attributed to the Bernoulli effect, but it appears that the Bernoulli effect is not accurately ascribed to them. Knowing where the Bernoulli effect is and is not properly applied is key to one's (mine, in this particular case) understanding of the effect. It is also key to physics education in general. This is the Forum for Physics Educators, is it not?

Bill

William C. Robertson, Ph.D.