Re: [Phys-l] Historical trivium

On 11/21/2010 5:59 PM, Marty Weiss wrote:

I checked again: is this a ratio issue?

Lets see: your claim of 8 million people in 8 thousand square miles of
NJ would be
ONE thousand per square mile.
As against Ketchikan Alaska: 2300 per sq mile. See? :-)
You are comparing a city with a state. apples to oranges.
Brian W
Actually, I am pointing out assertions of lower accidents on modern US roundabouts than on older US traffic structures. Meanwhile, you assert that NJ has drivers with poor driving habits, and poor traffic circle/junction construction plans, yet they experience lower accident statistics than other places. I don't quite get it. Actually, it sounds irrational.

Brian W