Re: [Phys-l] Historical trivium

Hate to tell you, but the article is incorrect. Chittenden County... whereever that is... I don't care who wrote it. The roundabout is a circle, pure and simple. They say a true roundabout is in Vermont? We have more cars here than they have cows.

It's just a fancy name for their regional version of the same thing. The rules are the same, the configuration is the same, the two entities are the same. And, by the way, Bush has nothing to do with the this.

Marty