Re: [Phys-l] Historical trivium

On 11/20/2010 10:03 PM, Marty Weiss wrote:

I don't know what piece you read, but roundabouts, rotaries, and circles are just regional names for the same nightmare!
Perhaps this will help explain the difference between (modern) roundabouts, traffic circles, rotaries etc. in the U.S: [I see the safety data is taken from a Bush era report, so it must be correct?]

http://www.ccmpo.org/roundabouts/

Brian W