From: Bernard Cleyet <bernardcleyet@redshift.com>
To: Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Fri, November 19, 2010 5:43:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] question about Bernoulli

Is there any hidden assumption that Bernoulli requires viscosity?

bc

On 2010, Nov 19, , at 11:41, chuck britton wrote:

I've wondered about a particularly non-viscous system - Superfuild
4He - well below the transition T.
There certainly wouldn't be any 'drag' affect involved in the lower
pressure/higher velocity venturi sort of exp.
Anybody have exp. results to relate??