Re: [Phys-l] Richard Dawkins Answers Reddit Questions

You stated:

but I would maintain that anyone who brings traditional religious habits and "ways of knowing" into the lab with them, at the very least operates under a very significant handicap.

Okay, so I substituted severe for significant. In what other way did I misrepresent what you said?

Bill

William C. Robertson, Ph.D.