Re: [Phys-l] Anti-vandalism in restrooms

A similar quite unethical method was settled for jillions by a school district recently.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/education/lower-merion-spycam-settlement-fallout-for-student-laptop-programs/4270

I think a partial soln.(reduction of) to vandalism is non-mandatory schooling. Unfortunately, unless the "correct" substitute is instituted, the saving will be taken by policing.

bc