Re: [Phys-l] Teaching elementary astronomy topics

Gee, what's the reference to this?

Perhaps I'm missinterpreting. A friend, whom I assisted in his acoustical research at the Long Marine Lab. (UCSC), in his new position in Hawaii "did" a dolphin video w/ Robin. I don't remember what he told me, but my impression was Robin was NOT stupid.

bc