Re: [Phys-l] Conservative/Liberal science?

In a message dated 11/13/2010 12:06:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RLAMONT@providence.edu writes:

May I point out that the term "Barack the Magic Negro" comes from a Los
Angeles Times Op Ed piece - hardly a bastion of conservative ideas. Limbaugh
uses the term to point out that the left is blind to its own problems with
racism.

Bob at PC

Oh really? . I think the technical term here is BULLSHIT. No surprise.

Bob Zannelli

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Bao4VUQmI_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Bao4VUQmI)