Re: [Phys-l] Conservative/Liberal science?

On Nov 12, 2010, at 8:58 PM, marx@phy.ilstu.edu wrote:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, John.

You're welcome.

The "magic negro" term was from, I think, an editorial in an LA newspaper.

Hmmm. I have to wonder how much you listen to Rush. He used to play the tune quite regularly on his show, I caught it more than once. It sounds like you may not have heard the it. I won't provide a link, but it's easy enough to find on YouTube

Rush was using that to comment on the editorial, not on Obama.

Suffice it to say that I think that's quite a stretch.

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona