Re: [Phys-l] Conservative science?

In a message dated 11/12/2010 4:36:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RLAMONT@providence.edu writes:

Tell that to all the Democrats who just got booted out of the House of
Representatives. Is that why so many of the liberals on the list seem to be
having a big case of PMS lately? The conservative bashing has been over the
top.

Bob at PC

Bob at PC. It seems pretty reasonable to me that people are concerned that
our new congress may be full of this insanity. I wonder why conservatives
like you aren't upset about this too. Do conservatives care about truth? A
good friend of mine was Norm Levitt who I had the privilege of knowing for
many years. He passed away a short time ago. He was very liberal but he co
authored a book with the biologist Paul Gross that took on all the crazy
anti science from the left, you may have heard of it, "The Higher
Superstition, The Academic Left and Its quarrel with Science" Where are the
conservatives taking on the no nothing and anti science and anti reason crowd from
the far right?

Bob Zannelli