Re: [Phys-l] The percentage of Americans who....

I'll emphasize JC's by noting I was streamed into the preprofessional one at Santa Barbara High after being kicked outa the private college prep school. (1955) I found all the courses' standards just as high. (Going to the Private HS was a waste of money.). The maths teacher thought I was unprepared, so I took a voc. course, electronics. The teacher quickly sized me up and let me just play w/ the equipment, mainly surplus X-band microwave. He gave me the echo box. The other students were not goof-offs. The only thing I remember his lecturing on was multivibraters. I remember they had wood, metal and auto shops.

bc