Re: [Phys-l] definitions ... purely operational, or not

Any use of ANY word(s) can be problematic when one is attempting to refudiate another person's argument. ;-)

(I'm guessing that 'refudiate' will become an 'accepted' word in English long after the inventor has faded from the scene.) But let's not argue over what is 'accepted' in English.
.