Re: [Phys-l] The Perils of American Stupidity

No fair Rick! Give us a link.

bc tho hasn't finished searching SFGate, yet to find the stupidity.

Not here:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/

p.s. Us on the "left" must take heart from history:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/nov05election/detail?entry_id=76613