Re: [Phys-l] Finishing up with that Dead Horse.

In previous go-rounds many of us had come to the conclusion that is useful to use the term 'weight' to mean 'that which is measured by a spring scale.'

I'm tying to avoid such arguments by focusing on the flexion of the aquarium bottom.
(Does having water under the cube dramatically change said flexion? I think not.))