Re: [Phys-l] What's in a Touch?

Reminds me of this posted on PHYSLRNR:

From: Robert Beichner <beichner@ncsu.edu>
Subject: Re: MIT student opinion on active engagement
Date: 2010, November 03, 09:41:43 PDT
To: PHYSLRNR@LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU

Bob Beichner
NCSU Physics

PS Thanks to Bruce Sherwood for this joke:

How many physics grad students does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but it takes them eight years to do it.

How many physics post docs does it take to change a light bulb
Just one, but 300 apply for the job.

How many physics faculty members does it take to change a light bulb?
CHANGE?