[Phys-l] What science courses are offered at your school?

Greetings everyone. I have some questions regarding science courses that are offered at your high school.

In Ohio, students now must now have 4 years of science credit. The problem we are running into is that we are a small school (about 100 students per grade level) and have only 3 science teachers. We've been asked to think of other science courses that might be offered to help fulfill these 4 credits (years) of science credit. Currently, we only have Chemistry, Physics, Advanced Physics, Anatomy & Physiology, Environmental science, Biology, Physical science, and Life Science.

My fellow science teachers and I are looking into other classes that we might be able to offer. We are looking for classes that could be geared more for the "upper level" students and "weaker" students. AP courses are also being considered.

I'm also certified to teach computers and CAD (computer aided design). Does anyone offer a computer science, robotics, or engineering courses that could be counted as a science credit?

Sincerely,
Dwight Souder