Re: [Phys-l] What's in a Touch?

This is the drivel they are feeding the students! Actually the other
physics sections of this schools web site are not really bad at all.
Actually a good Canadian expression in keeping with the location.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Thanks for the laugh. Then again, it's not all that funny!

Bill

William C. Robertson, Ph.D.