Re: [Phys-l] Errata for FCI?

No we wouldn't fly off into space, but if it did it suddenly we'd all die and not have to worry about it!

Bill

William C. Robertson, Ph.D.
Bill Robertson Science, Inc.
Stop Faking It! Finally Understanding Science So You Can Teach It.
wrobert9@ix.netcom.com
1340 Telemark Drive
Woodland Park, CO 80863
719-686-1609