From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of chuck britton
Sent: Tue 10/19/2010 3:30 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators; tap-l@lists.ncsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] homemade spacecraft!

As someone else has already noted - there's a lot of this going on these days.
FAA regs allow for lightweight packages with no rigamarole (sp?)

I'm surprised at how many groups are still using He (a VERY limited
and nonrenewable resource) instead of the more buoyant H2 alternative.
And the H2 adds even MORE excitement to an already exciting adventure ;-)
.