Re: [Phys-l] Greenhouse

Similar to my thought -- the best? way to attack is allow the least intelligent denier access.

bc

On 2010, Oct 14, , at 08:41, A. John Mallinckrodt wrote:

David,

I think it's unfair to interpret the failure of the peer review process in this case as a reason to doubt the increasingly overwhelming consensus of the climate research community, especially since this paper was not published in a climate research journal. Perhaps a more important takeaway would be to reassess the validity of the constant whining from the anti GW forces about how (and especially *why*) they can't get their papers published.

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona