Re: [Phys-l] Greenhouse

A brief review of the authors work seems to show that they consider the atmosphere to be composed of ideal gasses which have no internal degrees of freedom. No energy transitions that could absorb a photon of one energy and release multiple lower energy photons. Perhaps I am not doing their analysis justice??