Re: [Phys-l] Absolute four-momentum of massless particles

Quoting John Mallinckrodt <ajm@csupomona.edu>:

AFAIK, the fact that c is *not* infinite must still be taken as an
experimental fact and not a prediction of theory. Am I wrong?

We have defined time using speed of light. We have also defined distance using speed of light. Our experiments are based on speed of light.
In a sense, we cannot define time without space, and we cannot define space without time.

Best regards,
Alphonsus