Re: [Phys-l] Absolute four-momentum of massless particles

Sorry, this is to correct the typo.
I wrote a few minutes ago (on Fri, October 1, 2010 11:15:44 AM ):

Thus, your "proof by contradiction" does not prove anything,
and definitely does not disprove my initial statement P = m U
for a photon. This definition remains useful to show immediately
that the norm of the photon's 4-momentum is zero, since |U| = 0.

The last part in the last sentence must read: "since |U| = 1".
This typo does not change anything in my conclusions.

Moses Fayngold,
NJIT