Re: [Phys-l] Memory and how it works

Your URL gave me:
Our apologies-the page you are looking for could not be found on DISCOVERmagazine.com.

The URL is perfectly good, and works fine. Watch for the usual suspects (spaces, line breaks etc) in your email client.

Anyhow, Discover is not a Journal for t he publication of original research. I would suppose, that given the author'sw name, one could find the original research citation in Google Scholar.

The author is Kathleen McGowan, but this article is not yet cited in GS AFAICT. If you want to read only original research on the subject, you'll of course have to spend a large amount of your own time discovering a relevant introductory cross-section of papers - you know the drill. Or, you could use the excellent resource that Discover has provided here.

Stefan Jeglinski