Re: [Phys-l] Alpha decay intensity against distance

I forgot to mention observing alphas in a cloud chamber illustrates your Bragg curve. The track is always thicker than betas, and at the end of its track becomes much thicker.

UCB, Physics made a bunch of diffusion cloud chambers for classes and hasn't used them for decades -- they surplused a dozen to me.

bc wonders if there's an academic institution that makes instructional apps. for its classes.