From: "David Abineri" <dabineri@fuse.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 12:07 PM
To: <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Subject: [Phys-l] Thanks

Thanks for the advice on the scope inputs! I will look again for an x
input. I certainly have dual trace capability so perhaps there is an XY
switch I missed.

I had thought about simulations but somehow actually varying the
frequency of a signal generator seems to lend a little more to the
experience perhaps. And I do have several scopes that are not used a
great deal these days.

David Abineri

--
D. Abineri dabineri@fuse.net