From: Anthony Lapinski <Anthony_Lapinski@pds.org>
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 5:41:39 AM
Subject: [Phys-l] metric scale

I am looking for an inexpensive analog bathroom scale that measures both
pounds and kilograms. The white scales (Metro brand) I bought in the
past
at a local Wal-Mart were great. Now the stores mainly carry digital
scales, and the analog ones are only in pounds. I have also checked at
other stores (e.g., Target). Does anyone know of a store that sells
metric
bathroom scales?