From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Pete
Lohstreter
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 5:32 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] You can bet this guy did the math on this one

Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu> writes:
Slip and Fly - Amazing Waterslide Jump!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wAjpMP5eyo

At t = 13 sec I found myself wondering, "Gee, I wonder what he's
going to land on?"

You can be sure that he did the math on that one!

I couldn't help but wonder if they ran some trial tests first.
I couldn't help but wonder if it's real. Anybody doing the analysis of
this?

Pete Lohstreter "Happy is he who gets to know
The Hockaday School the reasons for things. "
11600 Welch Rd Virgil (70-19 BCE) Roman poet.
Dallas, TX 75229

214-360-6389

plohstreter@mail.hockaday.org

See what our students are doing......