Re: [Phys-l] metric scale

Thanks! The one I got at Wal-Mart was, like, under $10. I use it to easily
get students' masses for a variety of labs. I also use it for NL demos in
class, sometimes jumping off it. So the scales don't last a long time.
I've looked online, and am waiting to hear back from a few stores about
the kg readings.