[Phys-l] Online Courses for Students

Colleagues,

We have received a request for information about online physics courses that students can take this summer as their first course. Do any of you know of such a course that I could recommend?

Warren

Dr. Warren W. Hein
Executive Officer
American Association of Physics Teachers
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3842
E-mail: whein@aapt.org
Phone: 301-209-3680
FAX: 301-209-0845

http://www.aapt.org/

Have you asked someone to join AAPT today?

"Enhancing the understanding and appreciation of physics through teaching"