Re: [Phys-l] velocity-dependent mass (or not)

On 30/06/2009, at 5:51 AM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

I would think better of Australia! Is this true thru out, or just
New S Wales?
.

Each state has its own school education authority, but there are moves towards a national school curriculum. Whether there will be room for variations in content for each subject remains to be seen.

BTW there are more bad things, including some wrong stuff, as well as some good things in the NSW physics syllabus. The NSW Board of Studies makes a point of consulting many groups of interested parties, but often ignores the advice it gets from the subject matter experts (sometimes with good reason).

p.s. What are the consequences of rebellion.

Rebellion? We are a nation of conformists.