Re: [Phys-l] Fwd: CMNS: Schrodinger pressure

Back in the 'bad' old days - every pressure was associated with a force.

And there were 'Four' fundamental forces.

Slowly, but surely these forces are being reduced in number as they are 'Unified'.

Which 'Force' would one tell an enquiring student that the _degeneracy pressure_ is to be associated with?

It only applies to spin 1/2 (and integer + 1/2) particles - so is the E&M force a good guess?

or is it a question that shouldn't be asked ;-)