[Phys-l] Spectacular Results or Artifacts?

Ludwik,

I see that Richard's results depend critically on the behavior of a plastic film.
It is possible to argue that pitting effects are potentiated by the presence of
a particular chemical solution carrying ionic currents.
One can demonstrate the attraction of charged radon nuclear byproducts on dust to CRT screens using a cold war era survey meter - an experiment described in several threads here in prior years - and so it is natural to suppose that such a Geiger-Muller arrangement with a counter, would provide increased credibility to the linkage implied between pitting and nuclear effects here, if it were shown to detect such putative nuclear events also.

Brian W
p.s. One of the numerous materials used to plasticize plastic films is a lead compound: dibutyl mallate.

ludwik kowalski wrote:
Dear Friends,

I am ready to replicate the experiment of Richard Oriani. His paper, presented at ICF14 (International Cold Fusion Conference, 14 in Washington D.C. 2008) can be downloaded from:

http://pages.csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/368TGP_oriani.pdf

Richard claims that his spectacular results (a nuclear activity of some kind, triggered by electrolysis) are now reproducible-on-demand.