Re: [Phys-l] Bad physics in National park

I'm curious here and am going to take a moment to make sure my own
understanding is solid. Are you arguing against a Bernoullian perspective
or against their explaination of the Bernoullian perspective? From my
understanding, Bernoulli's principle is applicable here. See the link here
for a far better explaination than I could ever write.

http://www.howeverythingworks.org/page1.php?QNum=1276

Scott Nara
Newport HS Physics