[Phys-l] Replacement Power Supply

I have several old Lab-Volt Model 190P power supplies that need
replacing. The specs I can give are:
Input 120V 60 cyc 10 A
Output:
AC side Range A 0-20V 5A Range B 0-10 V 10A
DC side Range A 0-15V 5A Range B 0-6 V 10A
There is also to AC plug ins (at least they look like wall outlets) 0-
120V 3.5 A and 120V 10A - I really don't need these.
I have looked up several models, but I was wondering if people use a
model they really liked.
I mostly want to match the DC side, since I seldom (it has been over a
decade now) use the AC side.
I'd say Range B the DC side is what is mostly used. The high
amperage does help water electrolysis go quickly.
Tim O'Donnell
Celina High School
odonnt@celina.k12.oh.us