Re: [Phys-l] A demo for biologists?

No only too telegraphic, but also, a missing KEY word! "between" between it and at. (below).

Rephrasing that sentence would "help" also.

Googling reveals FECO IS rare -- Fringes of Equal Chromatic Order.

bc IERC, used an incandescent source and a spectroscope to measure his thin films for his disst. [LASER not available -- maybe used a Na lamp]