Re: [Phys-l] [tap-l] Action Request:

This (brain extinction) is a current sub-thread on PHYS-L.

bc cross poster, and thinks it's the computer (games) and radio 'phone.

p.s. A few hours training by the mechanician was required of grad. students when one at UCSC. At UCSC a course was offered to all workers. the "final" was making a widget requiring knurling threading, tapping, and milling a "bathtub" according to a drawing. The threaded hole was in the tub.