[Phys-l] Revised Denker Reply

Re: Denker comment of 5-06-09

Thank you. Yes, of course, we could be wrong.

Can you suggest any tests for validity?

We seem to be OK on GPS SR correction. Our theory would seem to accomodate relativity of simultaneity, the latter being defined then as equal values, according to the light equation, of transit times of signals to an observer from two events, simulataneous in the frame of issue.

Right. We are not discussing this with students. We are harmless retirees.

Tom-Orofino@UTC.edu

Prof. Eric T. Lane eric-lane@utc.edu
Physics Dept. 2352 423-265-7804
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 37403-2409