[Phys-l] Where to find good inquiry labs?

Many people have been promoting the benefits of inquiry labs. I have
sort of been doing this sort of lab, but not in a really concerted
manner. I was wondering if any of the proponents might have favorite
links to:

* some good examples of inquiry labs
* discussions of how to lead and grade inquiry labs
* discussions of how to integrate such labs into an overall course

I would love to incorporate more of this approach into my teaching, but
there is now reason to re-invent the wheel when there are proven
materials out there already. Now that the semester is winding down,
summer would give me some time to revamp classes.

Tim Folkerts